Descripción de la Oferta
You will work in a Danish hospital with attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future prospect in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Medicolink will assist you in realizing the possibility of a job in Danish healthcare. Our approach focuses on the well-being and success of you and your family.
We are continuously searching for specialist doctors and dentists for departments of diverse profiles, in various Danish cities.
Open positions in:
Apply now if you are:
• Fluent in English
• Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract
• Salary for medical specialists: € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• Free 5-month long language course for you and your family
• Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare during the language training (in a recommended institution)
• A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
• Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
• Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
• And much more
Who are we?
Since 2007, Medicolink has proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad. We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians.
With more than 10 years of experience, we provide you and your family holistic support through the entire process, even after your arrival to Denmark.
We are here to open the right doors for you in Denmark. Even if you haven’t found the perfect position right away, feel free to send us your CV. We are continuously extending our portfolio and it is very likely that we will find a vacancy in the near future that matches your profile.
Learn more at medicolink.com.