Radiologist Positions In Scandinavia With Free Language CourseMedicolink Publicada hace 2 meses
Descripción de la Oferta
STAFF SPECIALIST, RADIOLOGY
You will work in a highly specialized radiology department in Denmark’s pubic healthcare sector.
The radiology department works with image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ranging from ultrasound, to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scan and X-rays besides many other procedures. As a radiologist, you will work closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments, besides radiographers and with nurses.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Apply now if you are:
• Specialized in Radiology, or will finish your residency soon
• You have interest or experience in mamma radiology
• Motivated for living and working abroad
• Able to take part in our free intensive language course
• Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract
• € 108.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• Free 5-month long language course for you and your family
• Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare during the language training (in a recommended institution)
• A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
• Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
• And much more
Who are we?
Medicolink will assist you in realizing the possibility of a job in Danish healthcare. Our approach focuses on the well-being and success of you and your family.
Since 2007, Medicolink has proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad. We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians.
With more than 10 years of experience we seek to provide personalized support for you and your family members through the entire process, even after your arrival to Denmark.
If you are interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Nóra Tóth at noto _at_ medicolink.com
Read more about working as a radiologist in Denmark here:
medicolink . com