Psychiatry Positions In Scandinavia With Free Language CourseMedicolink Publicada hace 2 meses
Descripción de la Oferta
Would you like to work with psychiatric patients in an outpatient or inpatient team – in a working climate where we emphasize professional growth and room for renewal and enthusiasm?
You will work in a highly specialized psychiatry department in Denmark’s pubic healthcare sector.
The department works with a broad range of diagnostic and treatment profiles besides the common mental disorders, like depression and anxiety. The psychiatry department’s daily assignments include the diagnosis and treatment of general psychiatric mental disorders in interdisciplinary cooperation with other specialized teams and wards. This often involves psychiatrists working within teams, together with psychologists, nurses and social workers.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Apply now if you are:
• Specialist in general Adult Psychiatry with wide psychiatric education with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods
• A team player/good social skill
• Experienced and/or interested in the field of quality development
• Experienced and/or interested in the field of research
• Experienced with teaching and guidance
• Fluent in English
• Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract
• € 108,665 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working weeks
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• A free intensive online language course prior to work start and our Danish Medical Language Program
• We take care of the authorization process for you
• € 800 settlement assistance per month during the language training
• € 70 extra support per child
• Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
• And much more
Who are we?
Medicolink will assist you in realizing the possibility of a job in Danish healthcare. Our approach focuses on the well-being and success of you and your family. Since 2007, Medicolink has proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad. We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians
With more than 10 years of experience, we provide you and your family holistic support through the entire process, even after your arrival to Denmark.
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultants, Beatrix Fogarasi: beaf _at_ medicolink.com