|Salario||De 18.000€ a 24.000€ Bruto/anual|
|Subsector||Recepción y Secretariado|
Descripción de la Oferta
Pfannenberg Iberia is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our manager and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
Departments to be assisted will be Sales, order entry and financing.
We are looking for an ambitious service oriented colleague to join our team as administrative assistant employee in our office in Tarragona. Reporting to the Sales Director and working closely together with existing sales team.
Pfannenberg is a medium-sized company located in the north German city of Hamburg. Further locations are in Rotherham (UK), Rueil-Malmaison (FR), Fidenza (IT), Lancaster (US), Singapore (SG), Suzhou (CN), St. Petersburg (RU) and Indaiatuba (BR).
We not only manufacture a comprehensive range of products and systems for the thermal management of electrical enclosures but also visual and audible signaling devices for security, fire, building, industrial process, disaster warning and hazardous area applications, as well as light art and illumination projects. Custom solutions are a further strength. Contact us today to discuss the requirements of your specific project.
Together with our competent sales associates and subsidiary companies, we have established a far-reaching sales network covering all international markets. We can guarantee you a personal discussion on site at short notice.
Using successful solutions, we would like to introduce our company as a solid, flexible and reliable partner.
Your primary tasks will include:
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Organize and schedule appointments
· Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
· Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures
· Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
· Manage phone contracts, hardware and billing
· Book travel arrangements
· Submit and reconcile expense reports
· Customer service tasks, entering orders
· coordinate purchase orders with our parent company or sister companies
· Marketing activities
· Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Working knowledge of office equipment
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· are committed, ambitious and can create new opportunities for yourself andPfannenberg
· are a positive person with a good sense of humor
· MUST BE comfortable speaking and writing English fluently every day
Other languages like German, Italian, Portuguese will be well received.
Good and fluent English is a must.