Sales Representative w/ Native level of DutchBabel Profiles Publicada hace 3 semanas
Descripción de la Oferta
Would you like to start working for a famous navigation and management software company in Barcelona? If you have a Native level of Dutch and a strong sales spirit, we are looking for you!
Our client is a well-known company and market leader in fleet management solutions, providing a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution to their customers and partners. Their products are created to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Their products serve more than 45,000 fleet customers in 26 countries with more than 625,000 active monitored units/vehicles.
To further accelerate their growth and to strengthen their leading position they are looking for talent to start in their sales team.
As a Sales Representative, your responsibilities include:
- Handling each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and to qualify the lead obtaining all the relevant information.
- Bringing new clients within the Dutch market that correspond to their target, for this you will make a thorough analysis of the market.
- Defining needs of your customers and adjusting your proposal accordingly.
- Organizing and handling live or online demonstrations with your prospects.
- Logging all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in the internal software systems.
- Native level of Dutch.
- Advanced level of English.
- Interest, and preferably experience, in sales.
- Understand how your clients are organized in order to identify the right contact person.
- Good self-motivator, tenacious and persuasive.
- Team player with a positive attitude (an optimist).