Radiologist Position In Scandinavia With Free Language CourseMedicolink Publicada hace 3 meses
Descripción de la Oferta
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
We are looking for a staff specialist who is interested in the acute aspects of radiology and a close cooperation with the hospital’s acute duties (acute medical-surgical admission, injury admission, acute medical team and hospital visitation). Add to this, sub-acute day clinics within medicine, surgery and neurology which give you the chance to develop special responsibility / area of interest within the acute admission specialities.
• Ability to use acute CT and Ultrasound responsibly in duties is a must
• Experience in MRI is an advantage
• Expertise in CT or ortho-radiology or thorax-radiology is an advantage
• Professional command of English is required
• Motivation for living and working abroad
• Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
• Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
• Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultant, Mikkel Stenbæk Aaboe!