Descripción de la Oferta
Our customer covers specialist health services for approx. 130.000. Neurological department is organized with bed and polyclinics. The department treats neurologic patients in need of emergency admission, as well as patients in need of neurological investigation / treatment. Interdisciplinary assessment. It is fully equipped neurophysiological laboratory. Neurological Disease is a part of Rehabilitation, which in addition to neurology includes rheumatology, Physical medicine, and rehabilitation, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, as well as learning and mastering center.
The position is divided into 50% neurological outpatient clinic and 50% on the stroke section.
There are good research opportunities.
- Work independently in outpatient clinic or bed and section for stroke
- Perform supervision services to the hospital's other departments, as well as work interdisciplinary
- You are authorized as a doctor and a specialist in neurology
- Neurophysiological competence or/and Doppler sonography of neck is desired
- If you have specialist expertise within one of the main areas of neurology, it is a plus
Why choose our customer:
- You will work independently and cooperate well with other departments
- Scenic surroundings, with great opportunities for using nature for outdoor activities
- Possibility of research and opportunity for close cooperation with the department of the ward at university hospital.
Why to cooperate with us and search for new professional opportunities?
• Our clients offer strong opportunities and are coming from both private and public sector
• We are protecting your interests regarding the remuneration
• Full support in recruitment and relocation process
• Direct and constant contact from your contact person
Start date: Based on agreement – after presentation to the hospital
Sounds interesting? Reach out to us! Send us a short motivation letter with your CV via email, so we can invite you for noncommittal talk.