General Practitioner Positions In Scandinavia With Free Language CourseMedicolink Publicada hace 5 meses
Descripción de la Oferta
A trusted client, Region South, have asked us to look for Family Doctors interested in working in Denmark.
As a family doctor in Danish Health Care you will work from an own clinic or a clinical centre together with other medical doctors with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Each doctor will typically have a patient group ranging between 1600 and 2200.
• Specialised in Family Medicine
• Experienced in Paediatrics, Gynaecology, or Psychiatry
• Specialization in the above mentioned areas is an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
• Taking over own clinic and working independently as Family Doctor.
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• 4-6-month tailor-made education, training and supervision period in Denmark.
• App. 6600 Euros/month salary during the training period
• The average salary in region south is 13.400 Euros/month for General Practitioners
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
• Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of health care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has successfully relocated several hundreds of doctors and their family members to live and work in Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Orsolya Imre!