Dentist Positions In Scandinavia With Free Language CourseMedicolink Publicada hace más de 6 meses
Descripción de la Oferta
You will work in a Danish private dental clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions and solid financial situation. You will have a better work-life balance and secure future. You can also become clinic owner in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, which will provide great financial potentials.
The clinics are located in small town areas. They have built-up patient circle and loyal and experienced staff. You will work in friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients. Your primary tasks will be general dentistry, crowns, bridges, endo-treatment etc.
• Dentist with minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in general dentistry in the private sector
• Patient orientedness, cooperative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, business oriented mindset, long term perspective
• Ambitious of having your own private dental clinic
• Fluent in English
• Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
• 40 hour working week organized in a family friendly way
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Legal framework and expertise
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and Denmark
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of health care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has successfully relocated several hundreds of doctors and their family members to live and work in Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Kristóf Kovács!