Commercial Sales Executive (Native French)SAP Publicada hace 4 semanas
Descripción de la Oferta
What are you looking for?
• To join a market leader in business digital transformation through technology
• To join a company providing a solid career path and focus on people development
• A new personal life project
• To boost your international career
• To develop your business executive and partner network
Check out this link, you might find what you are looking for!
SAP Commercial Sales is looking for Sales Executives (Specialist or Generalist) for the French small & mid-market to drive incremental revenue and digital transformation (installed customer base or new prospects). If you are result-driven and creative, if success as a team is a key driver, if you love the frenzy that comes with victories, if you are looking for a multicultural work environment that rewards excellence and over-achievement, if you have a good business acumen and the ability to articulate value to business executives then feel free to apply.
What is a Commercial Sales Executive?
The Commercial Sales Executive is a digital sales executive responsible to develop incremental revenue within his assigned territory mainly through channel partners, in the small and mid-market segment. Fully responsible of his territory coverage, demand generation, forecasting, closing, planning & strategy, and customer/partner satisfaction, he works closely with the different stakeholders to bring business value and innovation to its customers and prospects.
What does a Commercial Sales Executive day look like?
• Proactively engage with customers and partners to understand their needs and position our solution portfolio. Travel to France as necessary for the business
• Demand generation planning & execution to address territory plan and ensure proper coverage in collaboration with key stakeholders
• Qualify leads, progress through sales cycle. Leverage Partner Determination Matrix and engage with key stakeholders for partner selection, offer & pricing support to partner.
• Manage and close deals to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets along with partners.
• Use our Digital Sales Motion to effectively engage with customers and partners.
• Work with Presales, Solution Sales, Industry Experts, Channel Partners and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed
• Drive opportunity management of volume & value opportunities. Focus on insuring customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process.
• Maintaining accuracy of CRM data for pipeline management and customer intelligence
• Focus Area – Develop deep solution & process understanding in designated solution areas
• On top of on-the job coaching as provided by Commercial Sales Manager, the CSE should improve her/his sales skills along various dimensions as defined in the SAP Commercial Sales Career progression framework. CSEs are expected to actively work with their management to use the framework to build sales and other skills.
• Use SAP Career Success Center, Value University and other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity. Proactive Self Development
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Commercial Sales environment/Field sales, respectively Demand Generation
• Successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
• Knowledge of the ERP market for generalist CSE
• Knowledge of a specific solution (Customer Engagement, HR, Analytics, Data Management, Digital Innovation Platform…) for specialist CSE
• Business level English: yes
• Native: French
Education and Qualification / Skills And Competencies ?
• Master equivalent: yes
• MBA / Ph.D.: no