Area Sales Manager (Medical Equipment)INBESTEAM SALES & HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING S.L. Publicada hace 3 semanas
Descripción de la Oferta
Our customer is an internationally active company involved in the medical equipment in radiotherapy industry and is looking for an Area Sales Manager whose main task to be performed will be to actively sell the products and services to clients in the assigned territory within Spain. In order of that he/she will develop the following tasks:
• Developing a rapport with clients, whilst providing support that will continually improve the relationship for the benefit of both parties.
• To make presentations and demonstrations of solutions and services that meet or predict the clients' future needs.
• Preparing quotations with both commercial and technical contents.
• Routinely update and maintain appropriate account and customer information in CRM system (Salesforce).
• Problem Resolution: resolve any assigned customer concerns with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and swift resolution.
• Follow-up on orders to ensure a timely delivery, keeping customers informed.
• Attend and help to organize relevant conferences in Spain to represent the company and generate more sales.
o Experience 2 years in sales (in our Industry preferred but not required).
o High level of both Spanish and English.
o Degree in engineering, physics or equivalent.
o Microsoft Office skills especially MS-Excel is a must.
o Experience with Salesforce would be a plus.
o Ability to travel. 50% of the time to the potential and existing customers in the assigned territory within Spain. International travel to attend product trainings and represent the company in international congresses, mainly in Europe and in the US.